About The Food Artist Group
Our Culinary Artists come from all across the country and we like to travel to the most remote locations. We also like unique and new concepts, so if you do not see the medium you are looking for please ask us.
Many of our artists are trained in multiple mediums. We have ice carvers that also do watermelon carving, sand carving, cheese carving, pumpkin carving, bread and toast art. Still we have more artist that can create cookie sculpture, pasta sculpture, candy art, matzo and bacon sculptures. Sounds crazy doesn't it! Well we like to take everyday ordinary items and transform them into beautiful works of art.
Our food art is great for festival entertainment, product launches, grand openings, social media advertising, or any special event that requires a unique and customized focal point.
Our company was started by James Parker, an extremely talented fruit and veggie artist who made a name for himself winning competitions on The Food Network. He turned that stardom into a collaboration of food artists providing entertainment and food art all over the United States.
The Food Artist Group is currently managed by Greg Butauski, a certified master ice carver, World Champion, 3 time U.S. National Champion and master pumpkin carver. Greg also enjoys carving sand, creating chalk art and watermelon carvings. His 25 year old ice carving business, Rock On Ice has allowed him the flexibility to branch out to other mediums. Now as he approaches the second half of his career he enjoys building businesses and creating systems for producing art on a larger scale.
• The White House
• Disney Marvel
• Busch Gardens, Sea World
• Food Network, Discover Channel, Travel Channel
• Coors Light - Ice Road Truckers
• Facebook, Yelp
• Giant Eagle Market District
• Chick-Fil-A, Bonefish Grill, US Foods, Progressive Food Group, Dole
• National Zoo, Columbus Zoo, Milwaukee Zoo, Pittsburgh Zoo, Cincinnati Zoo
• Total Wine and more
• The Today Show, The Rachel Ray Show, NBC, CBS, TLC, Home Shopping Network
• Ripley's Believe It or Not
• William Sonoma, Bloomingdales
• The Ohio State University, University of Akron, University of Richmond
• Grey Goose, Absolut, Jameson's, Patron, Buschmills, Wild Turkey
• Fast Company Magazine, 614 Magazine
• Marriott International, Ritz Carlton, Holiday Inn Express, Hyatt, Renaissance Hotel
• Columbus BlueJackets, Cleveland Cavaliers